Salt Lake SX Press Conference

Interesting Question and answer by Ryan @ 4:55     #Thesportisdoomed

I think Ryan will quit because FOX TV coverage SUCKS Big Old ass BTW :thumbsdn::p

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 3

Tomac didn't sit in the center chair cause Anderson wasn't there.

My phone was blowing up with people MAD that the race wasn't on TV.  They missed one of the best races I have ever seen!  Dungey rode great, but Tomac was something you can only see to believe.

• Like 2

My phone was blowing up with people MAD that the race wasn't on TV.  They missed one of the best races I have ever seen!  Dungey rode great, but Tomac was something you can only see to believe.

It came back on in time for all of Dungey's and Tomac's races though......
  • Like 1

Chris you did a great job last night.. be more aggressive with the questions though.. man, I really wanted you to ask my questions. Oh well, at least you asked us what kind o questions to ask. That's cool enough
  • Like 1

Who is that clown from Thumpertalk that asks these questions?  Can't believe he got past security!

Judging by the look on Tomac's face when you introduced yourself, that about sums up what he was thinking. Either that or he was looking to Dungey hoping you were going to leave him alone.
  • Like 3

In addition to Tomac being a great rider, he seems to be an intelligent, hardworking, and modest athlete. It's great to see someone with great character reach the top and be a gracious winner. He never seemed out of control on or off the track...the 450 main was an amazing show.

• Like 2