Sign in to follow this  

She forgot (hill report)

She forgot the way of the donkey people! Until she saw the hill! The ride was coming to an end, we were riding a Nevada sandy and rocky wash which was absolutely bad ass.. herself truly was leading, then see came to stop because she thought she was in donkeyland. The canyon walls were the perfect amount of steep, no run, start in the sand, Dodge a few rocks and turn left straight up the wall for a nice hill climb that had zero tracks on it.. the entry was steep, I'm waiting for the other guys to show, the more I stare I realize this hill isn't possible as she doesn't have "the tire" on.

The guys show, I tell them this is the only way out! Which is clearly not true. I take off, turn straight up and blast a rock Sending me off course wide open up this hill.. I backed off and turned around only see the women I was riding with tucking tail! I could hear there knees clanking against the seat of their bikes.. I knew then I found something special, and I wasn't going to leave without seeing the top of this hill.

2nd try, see misses all the rocks, 2nd gear, motors eating as hard as she eats, bike was going until she didn't want to go much more, pirellis don't like this stuff, her woman's training kicks in and before she lost all momentum and dug a trench like the anvil, she turned right to zig zag up the hill. High sided. 1/4 way up. She then remembered who she is and fired up the chainsaw put her in first gear and held her wide, she makes it to the top, she took the woman's ways to her own hill but she made it ?? on the top of the hill she yelled towards the donkeys location (south) in victory. 

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, the Riddler. said:

She forgot the way of the donkey people! Until she saw the hill! The ride was coming to an end, we were riding a Nevada sandy and rocky wash which was absolutely bad ass.. herself truly was leading, then see came to stop because she thought she was in donkeyland. The canyon walls were the perfect amount of steep, no run, start in the sand, Dodge a few rocks and turn left straight up the wall for a nice hill climb that had zero tracks on it.. the entry was steep, I'm waiting for the other guys to show, the more I stare I realize this hill isn't possible as she doesn't have "the tire" on.

The guys show, I tell them this is the only way out! Which is clearly not true. I take off, turn straight up and blast a rock Sending me off course wide open up this hill.. I backed off and turned around only see the women I was riding with tucking tail! I could hear there knees clanking against the seat of their bikes.. I knew then I found something special, and I wasn't going to leave without seeing the top of this hill.

2nd try, see misses all the rocks, 2nd gear, motors eating as hard as she eats, bike was going until she didn't want to go much more, pirellis don't like this stuff, her woman's training kicks in and before she lost all momentum and dug a trench like the anvil, she turned right to zig zag up the hill. High sided. 1/4 way up. She then remembered who she is and fired up the chainsaw put her in first gear and held her wide, she makes it to the top, she took the woman's ways to her own hill but she made it ?? on the top of the hill she yelled towards the donkeys location (south) in victory. 

Mmm....Nevada. Sounds yummy. Location???...... Pine Nuts? Moonrocks?.... Bunny Ranch? 

55 minutes ago, the Riddler. said:

Where did the tail turners go? Desert you in the desert when you found dessert?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Mmm....Nevada. Sounds yummy. Location???...... Pine Nuts? Moonrocks?.... Bunny Ranch? 

Johnson ln

3 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

Where did the tail turners go? Desert you in the desert when you found dessert?

They went down the wash, I found they walking their bikes over an obstacle ???

Nice Riddler nice. Let me share a little trick the Donkey taught me just in case the tail turners want to go back. He says you always get them turned around on the ride so they can't turn tail. 

I remember having a group in Donkeyland and just before we go back we head right for the bowl. Those are the hills right under the road you come in on. However the only way you could know that is to make the Hill. 👍 The Shirley Temples were having fits when they heard that was the only way out. We told them before the ride to bring camp snoopy sleeping bags. 🤣

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, stevethe said:

Nice Riddler nice. Let me share a little trick the Donkey taught me just in case the tail turners want to go back. He says you always get them turned around on the ride so they can't turn tail. 

I remember having a group in Donkeyland and just before we go back we head right for the bowl. Those are the hills right under the road you come in on. However the only way you could know that is to make the Hill. 👍 The Shirley Temples were having fits when they heard that was the only way out. We told them before the ride to bring camp snoopy sleeping bags. 🤣

I remember leavin em in the bowl all day?? but sadly it politicly incorrect.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

I remember leavin em in the bowl all day?? but sadly it politicly incorrect.

Your mean.🤣 When I see they are starting to scurry around like trapped rats I tell them the way out of their misery so they don't get lost five feet from the road.🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stevethe said:

Your mean.🤣 When I see they are starting to scurry around like trapped rats I tell them the way out of their misery so they don't get lost five feet from the road.🤣

The Coularo would never let them out! Even if he had to spend the night with them?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, stevethe said:

Another reason I named it the Bowl. Not just that it's shaped like a bowl you ever see rats trapped in a Bowl!

Got to be one of my favorite sections of donkeyland.

• Like 2

The home owner finally comes out for a ride I've been trying to get him on & says I'm never riding Cal again, she was like a kid in candy factory, a little over excited, but that's what happens when don't ride.We were headed back because Riddler has a blister on her hand, when she turns & clammers up a steep rocky portion [like most places we rode all day]boulders flying, her flailing, se we headed down the trail figuring this was a waste of time, she'll catch up, she did.We didn't ditch her till the end, because we didn't know where she went, she was still excited .We finally found her at a  kiosk map [nev rider friendly] tears in eyes lost about to head the wrong, we all made it back safe & sound,Was a good day.

sand.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, the Riddler. said:

And no mention of a ride

7 hours ago, Dirkarider said:

The home owner finally comes out for a ride day.......

sand.jpg

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes, again

Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free
Desperately in need, of some, stranger's hand
In a, desperate land   -
the Doors, circa 1969

Edited by bigbob

43 minutes ago, bigbob said:

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes, again

Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free
Desperately in need, of some, stranger's hand
In a, desperate land   -
the Doors, circa 1969

Bob, by chance did you do a little experimenting with LSD or possible some Acid? Maybe she's just gone perhaps????

• Like 1

I kinda think Bob keeps it all natural. Probably just too many shrooms. [emoji265][emoji1]

• Like 2

Bob, by chance did you do a little experimenting with LSD or possible some Acid? Maybe she's just gone perhaps[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Great movie 👍

• Like 4