Foresthill SugarPine 4/29 Sat (or friday anyone?)

Time for some red dirt.  The Trail system is open.   A little rain will be good early this week.  Saturday 4/29 SugarPine. 830 am... or the 3's if ya know that spot.    I could be talked into taking Friday off work to ride it too, if anyone wants to get it less crowded?        but I may hear crickets to this ride post...   was not always that way

Dirt bike pic089 (2).jpg

100_1046.jpg

100_1052.jpg

Edited by bigbob

18 hours ago, dannyb said:

Hmmm..

Lee Ann & I were just talkin' about staging at the threes this coming Sat....

Hmmmm........

leaves_zpsoc5clypy.jpg

Looks like my old 300.. Great bike, really miss riding with you two.

Bought a new street bike, still thinking about what dirt bike to possible get.

dhng3fe4_k0z.png

Edited by Domenic_WRF
spelling

Looks like old 300.. Great bike, really miss riding with you two. Boght a new street bike, still thinking about what dirt bike to possible get.

dhng3fe4_k0z.png.a6f542b5f26b828fde530b0afe3307ce.png

bring that thing out to the 3's. it looks like it can handle those trails no problem

13 hours ago, Domenic_WRF said:

Looks like old 300.. Great bike, really miss riding with you two.

Boght a new street bike, still thinking about what dirt bike to possible get.

dhng3fe4_k0z.png

Hey Dom, long time no see!

Nice lookin' Kawi!

I got rid of all the KTM's, Bergs, etc and picked up a new wr250f. Gotta say, probably the best bike I've ever rode.

Great suspension, stable handling and peppy enough to haul my fat ass around. Was a little worried about the power coming off a 450, but all's good.

Edited by dannyb

sorry Dan and Leeann, or anyone else planning to ride, but I am out. I had a skin cancer spot removed from my calf and the stupid little bugger was bigger to remove then the Doctor and I expected. It was deeper then thought. the problem is the stitches are right where my boot would ride on my leg, so I guess I am out of action. for a week till the wound gets stronger

nasty IMG_7360.JPG

I remember way back when I was ridiculed for coping other peoples pics! :devil:  It's still the highest form of compliment out there! ?

It's nice to see faces.................. smiles............. snow.............. rides.................. groups!  Damn!  I take a good pic! ?

UIHMOL0.jpg

Edited by superslyko
  • Like 1

Dang Bob, that sucks!

Heal up quick bro, we still got plenty of time to ride before it gets hot.. ?

BTW, Culver city? Thank god you've still got memories of trail 2. I'd probably blow my brains out if I ever had to revisit that shithole. 

Edited by dannyb

Dang Bob, that sucks!

Heal up quick bro, we still got plenty of time to ride before it gets hot.. ?

BTW, Culver city? Thank god you've still got memories of trail 2. I'd probably blow my brains out if I ever had to revisit that shithole. 

Dan are you two planning to ride FH? you know I am walking around on this leg and walking is more stress in the wound then sitting and standing riding

maybe I should bandage it heavy and ride

IMG_7368.JPG

Saturday 4/29/17  830 am at sugar pine staging area,  unless you know the 3's staging area?

53 minutes ago, DrKayak said:

Is this ride Saturday or tomorrow? Would be helpful to restate the day and time when you post... 

I'll go if Slyko goes. 

0kDHc.jpg

that's the Mexican Whorehouse  at upper loop 5.