Ttr125 e wheels

Need to replace both front and rear wheels on my wife's bike. It's the e model so it has the smaller wheels. 14 in the rear and 17 up front. Is stock pretty much my only option? Trying to find a completed set too. Never made my own before but I guess it could be a perfect time to start. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Also can I change the size at all or will that throw things off. She's shorter that's what she likes about the smaller bike but how big of a difference would bigger tires be?

14 minutes ago, Somedayrockstar said:

Looks like it would be about $35 to $50, by post. BTW, I love Palmer, I drove all the way up there to the Palmer Bar about 25 years ago. I was on a job in Wasilla and I wanted a T-Shirt, you know what one, and went across the street to the Chase Lounge before I went back to the job...

Looks like it would be about $35 to $50, by post. BTW, I love Palmer, I drove all the way up there to the Palmer Bar about 25 years ago. I was on a job in Wasilla and I wanted a T-Shirt, you know what one, and went across the street to the Chase Lounge before I went back to the job...

Still got the wheels?

Front 14" and rear 17", should be just like yours except, nearly new....

Hey I'm ready for those wheels whenever you are. Are they complete? Can you send me a picture?