Dual map switch

I have been plaing around with my mapping switch and power valve springs and was curios how often do you use yours?

Where is your switch located and what's the best location for it? Throttle side or clutch side?

Just curious how others set up their bike, thanks.

My 300 Six Days came with it on the throttle side, and I've left it there. I've played around with it a bit, but mostly leave it on the more aggressive of the two settings. I think it's a psychological thing with me. The idea that I'm not getting all of the fun available overrides the rational use of the softer setting in situations where it would probably be to my advantage.

I ditched the switch, as I never noticed much difference anyway.  When I ran the stock head on my woodsified SX, I ran the soft map.  Now I have an XCW head on the bike, and I just leave it on the hard (full?) setting as it seems to run a little cleaner.  

PV springs and PV preload are a different story.  I find those very useful for adjusting your bike to the conditions.

Red PV spring, brass adjuster flush with it's case. I love a strong 2-stroke hit.

Ive had mine on the clutch side, after 6 hrs of riding..fiddling with it, I think Ill take it off and leave them unplugged.