91 XR 250L

Are there aftermarket seat cover options specifically for the 91 ?
Or can I use a different yr/model cover and have a auto upholstery friend install it?

I was thinking that my "Arts&Crafts" side of me was going to have to come out..

Just was hopping that maybe a different yr/model cover could work with some minor mods!?

IMG_2474.JPG
IMG_2475.JPGsame company as my red seat. Good fabric. Good stitching. I just ride that xr6r all street, so the thumpy lines like that are really grippy. I liked the ribbed for her pleasure instead of the big thumpy straps. They grip! I have a similar Guts seat on my RMZ. Really grippy. That red Honda seat had a more grippy section at the groin which I like for my inside of thigh leans. On curvy mtn roads in g forces that feels good. I dont know if that black and red stripe one does. But that looks more grippy than mine. I liked the white and the Honda wing sign. Makes it look official. I really like the black and red.
See the rmz seat how it has screws? I just pasted pvc cement (cause I had it) and wrapped, pulled tight, and hand screwed. Done in twenty minutes. Leave seat cover in the sun before. Let it heat up and get pliable. Pull tight, having a friend help will make it easier.
Post pics of that seat. Its hella hard!
Thatd be cool, all black bike with that seat. Hmmm. I want it now! I was thinking get my seat in black for another bike. I have two xrs.
Best of luck! Great choice!