Moved to high altitude. Need jetting help!

I've been researching for hours and can't what I'm looking for.

I just l moved to New Mexico and need to re jet. Most of my riding will be 5500 to 8000ft but I will occasionally go to 9000-10000ft.

2015 DRZ400sm

MRD Z-pro exhaust

TT Keihin fcr mx 39 carb

3x3 air box mod

K&N air filter

Riding in temperatures probably 70-95F could be more or less depending on mountains or desert...

Should I just jet for 6000ft and re jet when I go to higher (10000ft) elevation?

4-st are pretty tolerant of bad jetting. I would jet for what you usually ride and just be off on the extremes. If you get 10k you won't be there long if that's as high as you get. Bike will be rich and make less power, but nothing bad will happen. If you are going to ride some place like Taylor park for a week where you will be 9-11k then reject.

Welcome to New Mexico! I just bought a used DRZ400S from a local that did jet mods. I'm not sure what she did but it runs great in the 7,000-10,000 ft range! PM me if you'd like contact info. OR join the NMOHVA event at Grants the first weekend of June! You'll hear so much about jetting for altitude you'll wish you never asked! :)

I realized that the smallest main jet I have is a 155...
I stuck what I could in there to get her running...

Main-155
Pilot-42
JD red needle on 3rd clip
Screw 2.5 turns out

To my surprise, she rips!! I'm feeling a little hesitation on the high end (3/4 throttle to full) and I'm getting a low idle bog (dies if snapped too quickly from idle)

150 main jet will solve the top end issue, go on jetsrus and order that 150 along with an EMP or EMQ needle, JD needle for the FCR is trash

150 main jet will solve the top end issue, go on jetsrus and order that 150 along with an EMP or EMQ needle, JD needle for the FCR is trash

Jets and needles are on the way. So I'll have an EMP, EMQ, and EMR. Which needle and which clip position should I try first?

EMQ clip 3 is where i ended up after experimentation (obviously every bike is different but...) EMP was a close second at same clip position