Hey guys and girls I am new on the site. Also new to having an Rv to camp with can anyone help me with some good spots to go Riding that is Rv accessible with hookups? Please let me know asap thanks. :ride:

• Like 1

Welcome...

Ive got a place up there in the Okanogan about 6 miles from Canada on the US side. I've got a cabin up there and spent 21 days up there last yr... mostly working on my place but riding every afternoon/evening. Some great riding and good camping but no suggestions on where... we used to do Concunully and Fish Lake.  I'm about 3 offroad miles from the northern end of the WABDR

Edited by nailit69
  • Like 1

Look up Bear Creek OHV.  I love riding there.  Very clean, organized, easy to get to and has a well mapped trail network this is maintained.  The trails cover about every spectrum of difficulty.

5 hours ago, AltaRyder said:

Look up Bear Creek OHV.  I love riding there.  Very clean, organized, easy to get to and has a well mapped trail network this is maintained.  The trails cover about every spectrum of difficulty.

Yes indeed, Bear Creek OHV, doesn't have RV hookups, but has camp sites big enough for RV's so if you have fresh,grey/black water tanks and a generator you'll have everything you need right there and you can ride in and ride out of your site.   Their website http://okanagantrailriders.com/

There is the KDBC mx track there as well. (separate fees and use restrictions) Their website http://kdbc.ca

Just at the base of the hill on west side rd is bear creek provincial park which has a RV pump out facility.  So after your time camping you can dump your waste there on the way out and only pay for use of the pump out, you don't have to camp at the provincial park to use the facility.

The provincial park has pay for camping with full hookups, however it is always busy, you have to reserve sites and you cannot ride in ride of there, and they are extremely strict about pretty much anything, so I really don't recommend camping there (or any provincial park for that matter) unless everywhere else is full.

• Like 1