2017 500 exc-f replacement parts

Hello,

I have recently purchsed a new 500 exc-f, and I happen to get in a little over my head this past weekend on some trails. Long story short I basically broke a bunch of stuff, and am needing to get it replaced. I have been having trouble findings 2017 specific replacement parts that don't cost an arm and a leg, so I was hoping to get a little bit of help from you all! My list for now is as follows:

Brake lever

Clutch lever

Tail light cover.

Thanks for all the help!!

On 4/24/2017 at 9:37 AM, Ryan Pugh said:

Hello,

I have recently purchsed a new 500 exc-f, and I happen to get in a little over my head this past weekend on some trails. Long story short I basically broke a bunch of stuff, and am needing to get it replaced. I have been having trouble findings 2017 specific replacement parts that don't cost an arm and a leg, so I was hoping to get a little bit of help from you all! My list for now is as follows:

Brake lever

Clutch lever

Tail light cover.

Thanks for all the help!!

If you don't have quality handguard, I would also invest in them.

I would recommend the Enduro Engineering rear tail light section which comes with a new tail light and license plate mount.  It will move the licene plate up higher towards the rear fender and may save you from getting it caught by the rear wheel down the road... You can use the stock blinkers or get the flush mounted ones.

https://shop.enduroeng.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=93KT