2017 TX300 stock and spare needles?

page 121 in the manual its listed in the table right about the Jetting chart. Brackets denote spare jets.  Also highlighted in bold in the jetting chart are the standard jets that typically come in the bike unless your dealer has chosen to divert from standard, usually because they know what works for your area. 

Edited by AltaRyder
Type-o

maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but the needle has the number right on it. just very fine print. If you have good eyes you can read it, otherwise you'll need a magnifying glass.

3 minutes ago, rlucas1986 said:

maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but the needle has the number right on it. just very fine print. If you have good eyes you can read it, otherwise you'll need a magnifying glass.

I would have to take it out of the bike (which I can do), but was hoping someone knew what the stock needle was and how it relates to the spare in the kit provided.  That way I can determine if it is even worth changing.

• Like 1

So I guess the actual answer to my question is still ellusive.  The dealer doesn't know sh*t and hasn't jetted the bike.

I believe the manual has bolded the quadrant in the jetting section that depicts your stock settings. And it is also listed in the pages preceding it.

4 minutes ago, KennyMc said:

I believe the manual has bolded the quadrant in the jetting section that depicts your stock settings. And it is also listed in the pages preceding it.

No is does not.  Holding manual in my hand.  That is why I am asking.  All these bikes come with the same jetting, there is no region specific jetting.

Ok, a quick look at the online manual tells me:
6BFY44-73 needle
3rd clip
430 main
37.5 pilot
80 starting jet
R-8 needle jet
A/S at 1 1/2 turns

No is does not.  Holding manual in my hand.  That is why I am asking.  All these bikes come with the same jetting, there is no region specific jetting.

You can't see this in your manual???

Edit - you are correct, they all come with the same stock jetting no matter where the bikes get sent in the US. They get jetted as per the manual.

IMG_1493051206.276345.thumb.jpg.9d37b8675f77a11ce925714563f8240f.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KennyMc said:

You can't see this in your manual???

IMG_1493051206.276345.jpg

That's it!  Was looking at the wrong page (97-100).  Thanks!  Looks like the spare needle is leaner

• Like 1

Another related question.  So based on the chart the spare needle is leaner.  But does anyone know how much leaner?

The bike was WAY to rich on stock setting (3rd position) so I raised the clip one position (2nd), now it seems just a tad too lean.

Do you think the spare needle on the 3rd position would be in between those position (half clip leaner)?

On 4/24/2017 at 10:37 AM, 95jersey said:

Another related question.  So based on the chart the spare needle is leaner.  But does anyone know how much leaner?

The bike was WAY to rich on stock setting (3rd position) so I raised the clip one position (2nd), now it seems just a tad too lean.

Do you think the spare needle on the 3rd position would be in between those position (half clip leaner)?

Mine was way to rich as well. Almost unrideable! I ended up putting in the 43-73 needle on the second clip, 430 main, 35 pilot and 1.5 turns out on the air. Still needs a bit of tunning but was way better than before