GasGas Test Ride Tour 2017

April 24th, 2017 – GasGas is excited to announce the dates and locations of our 2017 Test Ride Tour, with the support of Mitas Tires, Spectro Oils, and many of our other valued partners. Torrot GasGas NA has scheduled 13 different events across the US that will showcase the entire GasGas motorcycle line up. In addition, GasGas enthusiasts will have the opportunity to enjoy special offers and discounts on our partners’ products, just for taking a spin on any of our great motorcycles!

Torrot GasGas has been gaining strength and growing to new levels since the creation of the company just one year ago, in April of 2016. Our Test Ride Tour is another large step towards meeting our customers, talking GasGas, and allowing everyone an opportunity to try our amazing lineup. GasGas has hired Mr. Steve Fiegen, long time GasGas owner/enthusiast, to run and manage the Test Ride Tour events. He and his staff will be on hand at the dates and locations listed below to talk shop, answer questions, and make sure you have a great GasGas experience!

Feel the torque of the buttery-smooth 300cc two-stroke engine on one of our enduro models after it purrs to life with a push of the electric start button. Throw a leg over the top trials bike in the market to get an appreciation for the skill and balance required by the top riders in the sport, and understand what a fabulous cross-training tool our TXT Race and Contact models can be for even the best off-road racers!  Our electric kids’ bikes will be on display as well so parents can see the high-quality of these little machines and learn all of the benefits that electric technology will bring to the next generation of young riders. 

GasGas will also showcase a specially-prepared EC300 that incorporates the abundant aftermarket GasGas products made by our partners. This EC300 will feature a Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 Clutch, Mitas Extreme Competition tires, Seat Concepts Super Grip seat, Bulletproof Designs protection items, P3 Carbon Fiber Pipe Guard, and the latest Acerbis handguards.

In an effort to promote our corporate partners, GasGas will include displays and promotional offers for all participants to take advantage of at Test Ride Tour events. The Mitas tires lineup will be featured so riders can find out more about this growing tire brand from Europe.  Spectro Oils and their entire off-road product line will also be on display, and certain products will be available for testing. Also stop by to check out the latest product offerings from Matrix Concepts, and learn how you can change tires like the ISDE pros with the Rabaconda Tire Changer!

Tour Dates Rock Poster 11x17 DIGITAL Poster V3.jpg

• Like 4

Just wondering at what point will the 2018 models will be available for testing at  said locations?

Is there a sign up for this? I'm going to be in central PA this weekend, and may be able to come swing a leg over one of these bikes. 

Edit: Seriously, I'm going to be the only man stuck camping with a bunch of women and kids, I need an excuse to get away for the day. Please give me all the info to take a ride!

Edited by HappyAndy
  • Like 1

Thumbs up to the GG crew for waiting up for a Sunday latecomer. 

I enjoyed the '17 300 quite a bit. It had a recluse, and I've never ridden with one of those before. I didn't hate it, but it did make me feel like there was a vibrating condom in-between the engine and gears. With my ageing hands I might need to make friends with one at some point. 

I also tried a 300 trials, that didn't go so well for me. Seconds after I decided that I was too old and fat to spend anymore time with it, it dumped me hard. Not the bikes fault, just file under # trials rider fail!