Jump to content

Finally found some sun! KTM300 & Beta250rr in Central Oregon

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:

Which ohv? Good vid.

Thanks.  Never done running commentary. Kinda dumb. 

It's Henderson flat.  Super small area, but fun for a short day of riding.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks.  Never done running commentary. Kinda dumb. 
It's Henderson flat.  Super small area, but fun for a short day of riding.  
 

I was impressed, I breathe hard riding that quickly even on easy stuff, you sounded like you were sitting in your living room. Looked like a good spot for dual sport. Did you cone over 58? Mowich still buried?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeavyRotation said:


I was impressed, I breathe hard riding that quickly even on easy stuff, you sounded like you were sitting in your living room. Looked like a good spot for dual sport. Did you cone over 58? Mowich still buried?

Came over 26.  From The bad side of the mt !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Russ Henry said:

Your video was really good! Is the Motoz Arena really softer than the original hybrid ? 

Russ, yes it's got lots of spacing between knobs with a softer crown and more flexible knobs.  Not totally gummy, but flexible.  Seems to be working great so far.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Russ, yes it's got lots of spacing between knobs with a softer crown and more flexible knobs.  Not totally gummy, but flexible.  Seems to be working great so far.  

I spent Saturday at Henderson Flat and Sunday at China Hat on a new Kenda, just over 125 trail miles and its considerable chewed up! (as am I) What a gorgeous weekend to be out there!
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:


I spent Saturday at Henderson Flat and Sunday at China Hat on a new Kenda, just over 125 trail miles and its considerable chewed up! (as am I) What a gorgeous weekend to be out there!

Did you have the IBEX?  Doesn't seem much like a long lasting tire for that terrain, huh?  

Bet conditions were great! Jealous.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, firffighter said:

Did you have the IBEX?  Doesn't seem much like a long lasting tire for that terrain, huh?  

Bet conditions were great! Jealous.  

EFR received a nice rainstorm Saturday night . Just enough to knock the dust down and create perfect traction. Temp in the low 60's

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Did you have the IBEX?  Doesn't seem much like a long lasting tire for that terrain, huh?  

Bet conditions were great! Jealous.  

New Trackmaster2 rear, MX51 front. Best conditions you could wish for. Your vid got me out to Henderson, was fun. Tried to climb the butte to the NE of the ohv with the radio towers, the last 300yds are freaking vertical!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah its a fun little area.  Kinda unique.  Not like China Hat. Wish it was bigger.  

That's a fun hillclimb.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×