How can i make my DRZ look more awesome!

Just got myself a Stock DRZ400E, any suggestions on how i can make my bike look better? i was thinking of going predominantly black, gold and a little white. 

mydrz.jpg

mydrz2.jpg

• Like 1

More modern front fender, graphics kit, LED headlight, mirrors, seat cover, handguards, seal savers, gold chain, black sprocket, the list goes on. Coordinating them all is what makes it stand out a bit better.

• Like 2

if want to keep it in dirt trim r-tech has a pretty cool black plastic kit with neat front fender.  The front fender in the r tech is shaped like a longer oem drz400sm fender, and definitely would give your bike an updated and slick look.  Handguards, low profile mirrors, and a good thorough cleaning.  You'll figure out what you want with more research and will keep buying things forever haha.   Drz's are easy to make cool :cool:.

58fece2448d77_18143052_10210166029922148_331700334_n(1).jpg.ba5e9f15e63e32e097df1c514c041b73.jpg18109932_10210166032242206_1959127433_o.jpg.d716705688904644592bc83df3b4ed22.jpg

• Like 2

^ The R Tec is almost exactly an SM fender, looks like this (thanks for excuse to post mine)

2017-03-09 17.50.51 HDR-1.jpg

• Like 3

There is a thread at the top of the forum titled: DRZ pics,let's see your Z

There are 10's of thousands of drz pics to inspire you in there from all the members here over the years.

Edited by bumtarder
  • Like 3

There is a thread at the top of the forum titled: DRZ pics,let's see your Z
There are 10's of thousands of drz pics to inspire you in there from all the members here over the years.

Thanks mate, I have had quite a look through there, some of them look better than I could of ever thought! I was having trouble with what alot of the mods were called and what they had actually done. I will continue to get ideas from there though!

Motard it and buy a YZ for the dirt !!!

If I had the money! Can't I just motard it and switch the tires and sprockets for dirt?

either paint it brown (mud) or stop looking at it... they're ugly bikes, just ride it

• Like 1

I think the accessory in the picture above is the best way to dress up a DRZ.

Personally I put all new plastics on mine and promptly scratched them up to add character.  Or it could be, I scratched them up because I tend to tip over a lot (lack of skill).  

• Like 3

22 hours ago, jjktmrider said:

Adding something like this ?

hot-girl-on-drz-400-sm1.jpg

LOL she's sitting on probably the ugliest year DRZ. Those barbed wire graphics are awful.