Milsaps out again for outdoors?

Said he's going in for surgeries on both hands. Seems he always has an injury to take care of after super cross that gets him out of the outdoors. 

I really like milsaps but is this always by plan or just bad luck? 

If anyone believes he just has bad luck by chance right before every outdoor series you must take my brochure of the beach front property I have for sale cheap in Iowa.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, BBA said:

If anyone believes he just has bad luck by chance right before every outdoor series you must take my brochure of the beach front property I have for sale cheap in Iowa.

Atlantic or Pacific??

Either way, I'm interested.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

He has no intention of racing Real Race Tracks. This is as planned.

He raced Canada last year and they are some gnarly, nasty rough tracks. I was hoping he would come back. The series was awesome last year. 

• Like 2

Milksap is the master at getting getting paid to sit at home during outdoor MX.  Even JS7 doesn't have his success rate.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, ckny said:

He raced Canada last year and they are some gnarly, nasty rough tracks. I was hoping he would come back. The series was awesome last year. 

I agree! Those Canadian tracks can get tough!!

Lol Millsaps hasn't cared about racing or wins in a long long time. He does what he needs to do to get paid. Nothing more.

*News Flash* Some racers are actually there only for the money and couldn't care less about titles or legacy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, whoops dude said:

Lol Millsaps hasn't cared about racing or wins in a long long time. He does what he needs to do to get paid. Nothing more.

*News Flash* Some racers are actually there only for the money and couldn't care less about titles or legacy.

Fine with me, it just added to the excitement of my local series. I hope more US talent comes up here. 

1 hour ago, ossidog said:

True, RV for one

All one has to do is read your sig line to realize you're a whack job and have no clue what you're talking about. 

• Like 4

What about MC, he admitted he hated outdoors and even last part of his career does that make MC a slacker? Davi is one of the most down to earth guys, who cares if he don't like outdoors

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

All one has to do is read your sig line to realize you're a whack job and have no clue what you're talking about. 

Well played.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, pavetim said:

What about MC, he admitted he hated outdoors and even last part of his career does that make MC a slacker? Davi is one of the most down to earth guys, who cares if he don't like outdoors

MC stated his desires and contracted up front. He did not accept money for a series he never intended to participate in and fulfill his obligation. Big difference.

• Like 1

Well if the guy doesnt like outdoors then thats perfect time for surgery.  What is he going to do wait till the off season,which isn't much time for recovery and miss supercross then.  All you keyboard warriors 

It seems some here question the true need for surgery. His history of health issues and their timing does bring a little scrutiny of his motivation.

This is well documented over time.  Any employer knows damn well he will not be around for outdoors.  Shame on them if they pay him for the series and they can't nullify that part of his agreement. It could be that they are just paying him for a sx only contract like Reed or Stewart prefer and it's just icing on the cake if he ever sticks around for an outdoor series.  At least with Millhouse, he still brings it every week indoors.  He would be top 10 outdoors no problem, but he obviously hates it. 

• Like 1