Throttle Cable not returning

Did some maintenance on the Drz, pulled carb off clean her up and when i had it back together my throttle isnt returning at all, playing around with adjustments i could get it to close but very slowly. I didn't move throttle cable or do anything other than when i removed the carb... I also lubed the cables up before i even had the carb back in. Throttle snapped back perfectly before, and i dont feel like "removing the pull cable" because there is/was nothing wrong with it before

i experienced something like this, in my case problem occured after tightening handbar bolts :p

Edited by loolser

On 4/25/2017 at 5:57 AM, ohiodrz400sm said:

Why would you remove the return cable?

Obviously you have the cables twisted or pinched. Take the seat and tank back off and reposition the cables until the carburetor works properly again.

Like i said, i'm not removing it. However it was the only thing i could find in regard of the throttle cable sticking. So i was just saying basically don't reply with telling me to do so.

Nothing was touched in the routing of the cable, so i just dont understand why it would be binding now. Only thing i could think of is where the two cables connect to the wheel got twisted around each other once.  Thanks for your input, ill keep everyone updated.