2009 yz250f idle problems

So i need a little help with my bike. I just bought a clean used 2009 yz250f with around 30 hours on it. Valves are shimmed just about perfectly. Has a rd powerbowl 2 on it. Went through whole carb and cleaned it. Starts every once and awhile but you have to hold on the throttle to keep it idle otherwise it dies without it. 2-2.5 turns out on fuel screw. I don't know if ti matters but were at 1000ft. Don't know about the jetting or anything. Help would be greatly appreciated as i wanna get back on the track. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Krannie McKranface said:

You make no mention of adjusting the idle screw by turning it in?

Did you replace the oring on the fuel screw, service the hot start pluger so it seals, and verify the choke plunger is also good?

Sounds like you still have a partially clogged pilot jet (replace it) or passage above the pilot ?

The idle screw is the longer hose sticking out on the bottom left correct? Sorry i'm new to these 4 strokes. I cleaned out the choke plunger but not hot start. It is hard to start but starts with either choke or hot start. It idles and runs good with choke on but after you turn it off the idle drops and dies. How many screws out should the idle screw be?

There is only one visible, and it is attached with a bracket to the  side of the carb.
On the bottom of the carb there is a fuel screw as well.

Yeah i know where the fuel screw is. I just wanted to make sure i was using the right one