Sign in to follow this  

evanswaterless Evans Waterless Powersports Coolant Giveaway, plus $250.00 Cash!

:banana: 06/02/2017 UPDATE: WINNERS ANNOUNCED BELOW!

WE'LL BE REACHING OUT VIA EMAIL TO EACH SHORTLY WITH INSTRUCTIONS. THX TO ALL THAT ENTERED! :banana:

For the month of May, we've teamed up with the folks at Evans Waterless Engine Coolant to bring the ThumperTalk community a giveaway! Evans will be giving away a total of 12 Powersports Coolant kits, each consisting of Prep Fluid and up to two 1/2 gallons of waterless coolant (depending upon the winner's vehicle). Let us help you get your ride ready for battle in those hot summer conditions! Evans prevents boil-over, maximizes horsepower, and eliminates corrosion. 👍

Update 05/04/2017: Evans contacted us to let us know that they're sweetening the giveaway by adding in a Grand Prize of one cash card loaded with $250.00! That's a lot of gas money or whatever the winners wants to blow it on. 

Absolutely no purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway and you do not need to be a ThumperTalk member. Please note that the giveaway is limited to US residents. Our apologies to those excluded! International giveaways are legally complicated. :facepalm:

Enter below and watch the Evans Waterless Coolant video to get your Secret Code. Want more chances to win? Complete one or more of the optional tasks! Hint: referring friends offers the most bonus entries. 😉

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Still curious about how Evans Waterless really performs? Here's some reviews from fellow riders right here on TT:

• Like 10

The video was somewhat interesting not being familiar with the product(s).  Worth the 3 1/2 minutes, IMO.

• Like 3

Anyone like cash? :thinking:

Giveaway Update 05/04/2017: Evans contacted us to let us know that they're sweetening the giveaway by adding in a Grand Prize of one cash card loaded with $250.00! . :banana:

• Like 2

Well I entered but that stuff won't work on my XR400R. Maybe I'll win the grand prize.

• Like 3

I entered it on the offhand (non existent) chance that I might win the cash card. Got no use for the "non boiling, first hint your motor is overheating is when it seizes" coolant, but $250 would be nice. 👍

• Like 1

On Monday, May 01, 2017 at 4:26 PM, cjjeepercreeper said:

The video was somewhat interesting not being familiar with the product(s).  Worth the 3 1/2 minutes, IMO.

No kidding, I had no idea about the 'prep-fluid part'... 

I was in before the deal sweetened. Can't remember, is it one entry or as many as you can stuff in a 31 day month? 🙄

4 minutes ago, Gary YZDOC said:

I was in before the deal sweetened. Can't remember, is it one entry or as many as you can stuff in a 31 day month? 🙄

You can get more entries by completing the different "tasks" laid out on the entry form. IF you complete them all, you max out on your # on entries (chances to win). Some tasks are worth more than others. Visiting the Evans Waterless Coolant Facebook pages is worth less than referring friends for example.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Monk said:

No kidding, I had no idea about the 'prep-fluid part'... 

Honestly, I didn't either until we starting talking w/ them about the giveaway. But, makes sense. I was also amazed to read that outside of being contaminated with water (it's hygroscopic like brake fluid) or whatever, the coolant will last the life of the engine.

• Like 1

Any bonus points for being needy - my 2017 CRF450R boils over easy - LoL. Not even summere heat yet. Entered drawing. Now I need to do some friend referrals... 

Edited by GoneDirtBikeN

9 hours ago, GoneDirtBikeN said:

Any bonus points for being needy - my 2017 CRF450R boils over easy - LoL. Not even summere heat yet. Entered drawing. Now I need to do some friend referrals... 

I'm a big believer in that you can't get what you don't ask for! But, no.... 😉 I'll be pullin' for you none the less! 👍 2017 CRF450R? Nice!!!!:ride:

On 5/9/2017 at 1:27 PM, Dirtshark808 said:

I use engine ice and I love it but if I win I'd definitely try this stuff out.

Yeah a YZ450f in the woods definitely needs every advantage.  So I have been using Engine Ice also.  Wouldn't mind trying something new to see if it could keep a hot bike cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Keep the entries in our giveaway coming! Good luck to those who have entered already. If you win the $250.00, what will you spend it on???

Hammerhead +20mm shift lever, and Large brake pedal.