Wouldn't it be classic Dungey?

If tomac had a bike issue or something similar and Dungey won the title despite how much more tomac deserves it

• Like 4

That's my wet dream,  more so just to watch the Tomac swingers melt down than to see Dungey win it.  

Oh man I'd laugh my ass off.  A tip over that bent the bike up would be even funnier. 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

If tomac had a bike issue or something similar and Dungey won the title despite how much more tomac deserves it

Tomac does not deserve anything. 2 races to go, the championship has yet to be earned.

• Like 11

Dungey with his two wins thanks to roczen and tomac having issues versus tomac who has dominated. 

Tomacs the best rider in the series. He should  win 

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

It happened once, like 8 years ago, move on already. 

• Like 5

Classic Dungey's got nothing for Eli. Dungey had better give Rex Staten a call if he wants to win this season.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

I don't really think that would surprise anyone.  Dungey's art is to either be leading or within striking distance and then anything can happen.  Tomac has more wins, but does not deserve it more because of that.  The points are almost even so they are both deserving at this point, but there will only be one guy deserving 2 weeks from now.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, GBowman said:

It happened once, like 8 years ago, move on already. 

It's Dungeys specialty 

• Like 1

It is obvious Tomac is the better rider.  Anything can happen to anyone at any time, Dungey doesn't have any more of an advantage on bad shit happening than any other rider.

Dungey may win by default but we have seen time and time again that he is not the fastest rider on the track this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

That's my wet dream,  more so just to watch the Tomac swingers melt down than to see Dungey win it.  

Oh man I'd laugh my ass off.  A tip over that bent the bike up would be even funnier. 

BBA would L-O-V-E that as well.  34+ weeks of my avatar is still in play.

• Like 1

Consistency earns the title. Both have to get through the next 2 rounds. Who ever has the most points at the end deserves it. What's the point of this topic?

The point is.... Dungey only wins championships when all faster guys are out
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Or is it Dungey wins titles when others fall short or don't make it to the end? For every title he has, there is at least one that screwed the pooch. Hence the definition of consistency. His strategy has worked what.....5 times or more? 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

More funny and most funny. Funnier and funniest are not words. 

Sorry, had to. 

1 hour ago, slowgs2001 said:

Like when?

5 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Like when?

Haha, why do you this to yourself?  He's just hating on Dungey to try to get people like Squid all spun up.  Unfortunately Squid only bites on lures that have this type of bait attached:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 5