Wouldn't it be classic Dungey?

thing is it looks like ET is comfortable riding the speed he is, he does not look like he is riding over his head or on the edge...he may well be, but from what is see dude is just stupid fast.
to come through the pack and catch dunge then gap him....damn   
i don't think i saw anywhere where ET almost went down.
I don't swing on any sack but i may have to push a few out the way and latch on     lol

I thought the same on Roczen, just plain fast... In this sport though it can happen to any of them.
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, Excitable said:

9 wins to Dumgey's 2...yeah he hasn't earned it.

The championship has yet to be earned. That is a fact. Eli also does not deserve it. He has to earn it in the next 2 races. 

• Like 3

The closer we get to the limits the narrower the margin for error.

The ride Eli was on showed solid difference from everyone else pretty much everywhere on the track. You could see it just about everywhere.

His bike setup may be very good BUT I have noticed many times that just a touch more speed can break over that edge and suddenly its as if the track smooths out again. His speed is at that point where the jumps and the bumps become smaller. But so does the margin for error.........

Edited by lowmass
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, lowmass said:

The closer we get to the limits the narrower the margin for error.

The ride Eli was on showed solid difference from everyone else pretty much everywhere on the track. You could see it just about everywhere.

His bike setup may be very good BUT I have noticed many times that just a touch more speed can break over that edge and suddenly its as if the track smooths out again. His speed is at that point where the jumps and the bumps become smaller. But so does the margin for error.........

Yes this.  There's a "zone" where I ride that you want to be above or below.  If you can ride above it, rocks all of a sudden get smoother because you're up on top of them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Flosi77 said:

The championship has yet to be earned. That is a fact. Eli also does not deserve it. He has to earn it in the next 2 races. 

true the championship has not been won yet.

but, with 2 races left Eli either has to go down or Dunge needs to find some hidden speed.

I don't know how you can say he does not deserve it, the championship goes to the one with the most points, as of right now that's Eli.

On 4/27/2017 at 9:33 AM, Excitable said:

true the championship has not been won yet.

but, with 2 races left Eli either has to go down or Dunge needs to find some hidden speed.

I don't know how you can say he does not deserve it, the championship goes to the one with the most points, as of right now that's Eli.

What do you have to say now?

• Like 1