Is there a way to increase throttle grip pull back

Might be a dumb question, but is there any way increase the throttle return. I like the real snappy pullback of the throttle on my ktm. My Honda crf used to have a good snappy pull back too. Ever since I got the kx its always seemed almost to easy to twist the throttle. Ive replaced the throttle tube and its  all clean. 

Yes, there are two cables coming from the throttle housing,(near the actual throttle), the closest one is the one with the adjuster on it, just tighten it up, I had to do the same thing because it wasnt going all the way back and the throttle could just sit there at 10 grand if you let it without returning it back yourself, but I adjusted it and its all good now, real snappy

• Like 1

Yea I know about that one but it just adjusts the the trottle pull. I have it set so there is no play right when you twist the throttle

I set mine so when I let off the throttle it hits the throttle stop fast and hard, it returns really quick, mess with those cables

Wrong throttle on the bike that's like a 2 stroke throttle with the one cable ... chances are ya pop the tank off and you'll see the throttle body with a whole in the cover for the second cable ya need a new throttle tube and housing for the kx250f

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KaOTicKxF said:

Wrong throttle on the bike that's like a 2 stroke throttle with the one cable ... chances are ya pop the tank off and you'll see the throttle body with a whole in the cover for the second cable ya need a new throttle tube and housing for the kx250f

Look closely there are two cables