Anyone regret getting the tall seat concepts seat?

I'm 6'4". I'm definitely going to get the seat concepts seat. I'm just debating about getting the standard or the tall.

I have an SM, but I'd like to get some dirt rims eventually so I can do some light dirt riding on weekends.

I'd like some more room from my pegs to my seat, so my legs are less bent. But I already sit so high on the bike I wonder if the tall seat would put me too high up.

Anyone regret getting the tall seat?

Thanks

Definitely get the tall seat if you're feeling scrunched at the knees. I did that for my Husaberg. Very happy I did. You can always lower the bike a bit on the suspension if you really need to sit lower.

I seriously doubt at your height that you would ever find the tall seat to be too much.

To find out; Fold a bath towel the width of the stock seat so that it's compressed thickness is 28.6-31.75mm thick,then swing a leg over and straddle the bike to see what it feels like.That would give you a good idea if the tall seat would work out for you.

• Like 1

I wish I had gone with the softer foam on my SC seat, their standard foam is a little stiff