coolant in bottom end RMZ 250

Hi I have a 2004 RMZ 250 that i just put in new intake valves and cam and gaskets and when i put the bike back together i put coolant in the radiator and it took a whole gallon and then i went to fill the oil and the little bubble where u can see your oil on the right side of the motor i saw it was full of coolant does anyone know what is going on why my coolant is going straight from my radiator to my bottom end

sounds like a bad cylinder gasket.

Edited by cdf450

Not cylinder gasket, get a right side gasket/seal kit. Its the seals your impeller shaft go through.

You never noticed it dropping out the weep hole? Once the first seals bad, that's what the weep holes for. Letting you know to change the seals before the inner oil seal goes bad and water goes in the oil. As yours did.

Learn the right way to face the seals, and oil em up, with your fingertip, then slide them in. Oil the impeller shaft with your fingertip. Slide right case side on. Bolt up. Bolt impeller. Then bolt on water pump cover.IMG_3492.thumb.PNG.cf1184fcfb76508c226602c17206073c.PNG

• Like 1