Shinko 520? Anyone use it before?

I've been searching around and have found the Skinko 520. It has pretty good reviews, price is great and should work for the terrain I ride on... I think? I ride on, what I think is, a pretty wide array of terrain. From crushed blue stone "streets" (highish speed), and the rest is all dirt trails with tree roots everywhere, and little mud holes and stuff like that. Would this be suitable for the tire? Or should I look for something else?

It's their int/hard terrain tire. If you're mostly on hard pack with a little bit of loose dirt, it should be ok. It'll pack up pretty quick in mud, and the close spaced knob pattern won't do real well in deeper loose dirt or gravel.

• Like 1

I ran one on a dual sport and liked it's pavement manners alot. Very much like a 606 at half the price. 

I recently ran one on an offroad cr250 with tubliss. Great tire for tubliss. 

• Like 1

Any suggestions for a tire that is kind of an "all-terrain" type deal? Just incase the 520s don't work well for me

The Shinko 520 is great in the soft stuff but chunks if ridden in hard terrain. I run it in the winter and switch to the Sedona 907 for summer. Tubliss in both with pressures varying between 4 and 8 psi.

• Like 1