2011 KX250F hitting rev limiter way too soon... HELP!

So I've got a 2011 kx250f w/270 kit with some sort of demon straight from hell.... 

It's hitting the rev limiter way too soon in all of the gears. Runs great otherwise. I've gone through the entire electrical and fuel system. I've replaced a few things that tested bad or outside of the specs. Put a fresh top end in it. I've had the ecu remapped.  Originally it had a bad stator and coil as well as a stiff timing chain. I can't seem to figure out what is going on with this thing. I know the 2012 had to be remapped with a big bore kit due to the dual injection. 

Anyone experience this or able to provide some input? I'd greatly appreciate it. 

no it's not slipping. It shouldn't be anywhere near hitting the rev limiter as soon as it does with the gearing it has. The rpms are to low to be on the rev limiter. Gearing it taller would just be putting a band aid on it. Regardless, Thanks for the input!

Are you really on the limiter or are you starving for fuel? My guess would be bad fuel pump or clogged pump filter. You can clean the fuel filter and use a cable tie to put it back on or buy an aftermarket replacement. I think it would take some creative rewiring to make the limiter hit early, but I am not an expert.

It's not starving for fuel. I replaced the pump and the filter. Due to someone putting a test light into the wire at some point in it's life..  Tested the flow rate. Also tested the injector. I've even swapped out several other parts that all tested good just to rule them out. My mind is blown. I've gone through everything... but there's obviously something I'm missing. 

Sorry  you are going through this. I have the same bike, and of course it is awesome. 

Maybe the ECU remap is causing the problem. Can you get a stock one to try?

I had it remapped due to the issue. I also tried another stock ecu. no luck. I swear I've gone through everything. At this point I'm wondering if it's something internal. my mind is blown. lol

didn't say if you tried a new spark plug.

Its also possible the plug wire or cap is grounding out as the revs climb. Try swapping the coil