1994 CR250

Got a 1994 cr250, pretty much done with the complete rebuild(everything but motor which was the only thing in good shape lol) anyway waiting on my front rim and spokes to get here, need to know if a 2000 cr250 silencer will bolt up to it. I read somewhere that someone did it and just need confirmation. Wanting a pc shorty silencer and they don't make them for the 94 250 ?? any feedback would be nice

Why do you want a shorty? Had one of them few years ago but just flipped it. Got a 96 last summer in pieces from cl 400$.  Awesome bike now tho. Pick up a 02 one time cheap thought I might like it but rode once then ditched it lol the 93-96 best cr's made if you ask me. 

Edited by Motox367

Because they sound amazing lol. That and to give it that little bit more low end. It was crazy how good of a feel I got on it right away. Think that steel frame might have something to do with it, cornered real good. I only rode it a few times while it was roached out. Got 03 crf450 forks on it now with full eb race tech suspension setup. Can't wait to rip on it ✊got a pic of yours? You may like what I've done to mine. I modernized it just a hair

1 hour ago, LL157 said:

Because they sound amazing lol. That and to give it that little bit more low end. It was crazy how good of a feel I got on it right away. Think that steel frame might have something to do with it, cornered real good. I only rode it a few times while it was roached out. Got 03 crf450 forks on it now with full eb race tech suspension setup. Can't wait to rip on it ✊got a pic of yours? You may like what I've done to mine. I modernized it just a hair

Yes but don't ride it much.  Ride modern 450 mostly . Pick of it and a yz 250 . And engine when I was done

20170215_090917.jpg

20170107_102249.jpg

0903160939.jpg