Mikuni Pumper And Scotts Full Damper Kit Trade + $ For a Stock XR400R Carb

I have a 2000 XR400R with a Mikuni Pumper that I'd like to put back to stock (I'm just that way). I also have a full Scotts triple clamp with stabilizer setup (for fat bars) that I am replacing with a stock clamp. Anyone interested in a trade plus cash for your stock carb and throttle cables for my Mikuni and throttle cables plus the Scotts setup? That's $1000 in parts between the two kits. I'd take $525. It's all in excellent shape with hardly any miles on them. Thanks. PM me if interested Thx

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

Edited by fourstrokin400

I have a 2000 XR400R with a Mikuni Pumper that I'd like to put back to stock (I'm just that way). Anyone interested in a trade plus cash for your stock carb and throttle cables for my Mikuni and throttle cables? Thanks (Also have a full Scotts triple clamp with stabilizer setup (for fat bars) that I am replacing with a stock clamp). PM me if interested Thx

Pass

Why would you want a stock carb? You having issues with the Mikuni? I'm not really interested in a 36mm Mikuni as it is too small for my XR4/XR6 builds and too big for a 250. But I have a stock carb if you want to make an offer. PM me.

I am running a 40mm Mikuni on my XR440 with HRC CAM, nice setup.