Which Shorty Clutch Lever DR-Z 400SM 2007

Suzuki DRZ 400SM 2007 

Hello, im looking for a not so expensive shorty clutch lever so i can only clutch with 1 finger or 2 fingers, i dont like to use all of my fingers, and if i do use 1or2 i smack it on my knuckles ofc..

So i was just wondering, if anyone else have some experience with some shorty levers for DRZ and what to recommend, and would be great if anyone know where to get something that is not so expensive, been looking around but i kinda wanna ask you peps first :) ? 

Edited by magzix

Cut the stock, or get a Zeta, which is probably still too long for you. There are Zeta knockoffs that look identical and are cheaper if you want to cut it. Besides that, I know almost everyone with an RSC loves it, but it's not that cheap.

• Like 1

RSC all the way! Buy one and you won't regret it. Plus they warranty them no questions asked. Break it in a crash? No problem! 

• Like 1

1 or 2 finger clutch lever and cheap do not go together in the same sentence.Not gonna happen.

The DRC Hardware drz short lever is an economically priced 3 finger lever that retails for $8.95 ea and is available individually or as a set from Wheeling Cycle Supply. They are direct fit replacements to the stock perches.

Next is the Zeta pivot levers in standard 4 finger and shorter 3 finger lengths also available from Wheeling for about $100 set.A high quality less expensive 3 finger pivot lever made by Pazoma can be had for about $55-$60 per set.Lots of guys here like them too.

But a true 1 or 2 finger quality lever from Righteous Stunt Metal is going to be priced accordingly.

If you have very good fabrication skills you can cut about 1 to 1-1/2" or so out of the center of your stock lever and weld them back together,polish smooth and slip one of those rubber lever grips over to make it look presentable and it will work fine but nothing like a true 1 finger RSC lever.Not in the same league.ymmv

• Like 2

@Bermudacat  I got this  Moose Ultimate Clutch Lever in a package all new, but that's not a shorty one, is this much better than stock anyways do u know? followed with the bike, havent done anything with it. 

@bumtarder  i Checked out pazoma they look nice to, but if im going to buy i think ill go for a  Righteous Stunt Metal  clutch, clearly they make a big difference, and i dont think i will be unhappy, the price is high ofc, but then i just need to wait a little then get it, allrdy bought so much else to the bike :devil: