Radiator Guards '12 350 RR?

I'm looking at 2 radiators guards for me 350 RR. One from Enduro Engineering $80 the other from UnaBiker $100. These will be going on a 2012 but doubt that makes a difference. While it would be nice to save $20, it's not enough to make a difference if the UnaBiker works a bit better or better built. Thoughts?

I have not had the Enduro Engineering but did install the UnaBiker on my 300RR this spring. I was impressed with how well it stiffens the radiators and seems to provide a good amount of front to back protection as far as folding them back in a get off. Have not tested that function as yet and hope not to, but it appears that it should work well. 

I have Enduro Engineering guards in place and while decent, they recently allowed the left radiator to get F-ed permanently and is now in the garbage can, and the guard was easily straightened.

The EE's are vulnerable in the middle of the outer side plates :banghead:

I like and would buy the Unabiker if I did not already have the EE's installed they would be on my Beta 450. Maybe my problem was a freak incident with the EE's, maybe not.