2001 rm 125 carb issues

Ok so I bought my first suzuki as a project just to have something to mess around on. Got it cheap found out its not getting any gas. I've had the carb apart cleaned it 3 times and it still won't spray any gas. I took the Jets out cleaned them made sure I can see light thru them cleaned all orifices with a fine wire and nothing. Any input here would be great.

2. The seven letter on my dirt bike is a 6 which should be model number making my bike a K6 but when I look at the K6 carb it's different than the one I have. I have.

This is my carb. Looks like a K4 model carb

20170427_120100.jpg

20170427_120107.jpg

First off look at the vin and count the 10th digit and that is the year not the 7th.  Second make sure your float set right and float valve needle is new or good condition.  3rd two strokes dont spray gas.  There is no accelerator pump,  they suck it out of the carb via vacuum.  

NoI never said the year.. I said the model.. I already know it's a 01. The 7th digit tells you the model of the bike. K1 K2 K3 K4 K5 or K6. I took the float apart cleaned inspected and made sure the needle was good. Looked great. So how do I go about seeing if there's any gas getting to the cylinder? Because it has good spark and it's getting air but I have no fire nor does it seem like it's even trying to fire so I'm assuming it's not getting gas

Well dunno what to tell you then.  Should be firing up.  I never heard of a carburetor on a 2 stroke keeping it from running.  

You will find a ton of threads about it running like shit lol.  Thats kinda why people like these bikes.  As long as there is spark and gas in the tank they run.

Have you replaced the rings?  They wear out fast and will do exactly what your saying.  Sounds like a classic example of the piston is worn out.