Getting My Dirtbike Street Legal

Sorry. Im sure this question has been asked before but I cant find any info on exactly whats going on with me.

So I have a 2009 yz450f. I have the original Virginia title. But I live in North Carolina

Is it possible to do get my bike street legal since I do have the title although im not in Virginia im in NC

Yea get the street legal kit from Baja. Look up NC street legal laws (I'm from Colorado and they vary from state to state) and see what other add-ons youull need like mirrors or specific kind of tires etc. Once done with this take it to a shop have them do their evaluation and vin check then take the paperwork from and title to DMV. I want to say it cost about $500 to do the work and roughly $150 at the DMV. I took 3 days off of work one for the maintenance and modification one for shop and one for DMV.

• Like 1

Only way we can do it in Louisiana is but a plated bike elsewhere like Texas or Arkansas.  There is no policy anymore for Louisiana through the DVM. :(

Sorry. Im sure this question has been asked before but I cant find any info on exactly whats going on with me.
So I have a 2009 yz450f. I have the original Virginia title. But I live in North Carolina
Is it possible to do get my bike street legal since I do have the title although im not in Virginia im in NC

Go on supermoto junkie and look up "get any bike street legal". You may have to ride around with South Dakota plates but they will give them to you with your east cost address for sure. Then You can try and transfer them into your home state once plated and titles in South Dakota.