Tomac given the championship? How is this even a question?

lol, the Super Bowl this year was given more than taken, even though NE did what they had to.  I was in SLC for this race, and after the first corner I didnt think Tomac was gonna get it done. But once it cleared out a little in front of him and he was able to pick the race apart, he just got faster and faster. 

Last weeks gopro of him passing Milsaps was a prime example of how fast he can pass and gap(gape) a decent rider.  D5 eventually got faster in the whoops, but by then 

tomac had already DEMORALIZED him by gapping him so fast.  I think 

tomac is getting better fast at PICKING THE RACE APART.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I've been wondering something similar.  Did Chaconne give his virginity to BBA, or did BBA take it?  I know it's 2 sides of the same coin but it's a relevant question.

Ok so now I am pulling for Dunge just so BBA can push your shit in again. And when that big fat sister of his sits on your face it will be like a little whale getting swallowed by a big whale --all the while with BBA's little harpoon still stuck in ya ...:goofy:

• Like 3

I liked his comment about Dungey sets the bar very high and let's other riders try to beat it.

If Tomac had crashed, the comments would be about how Dungey has the right strategy, out lasting Roczen and Tomac.  Tomac didn't crash and seems to have the speed of Dungey's old rival RV. Both seem similar in the willingness to jump farther and hang it all out with aggression.

At this point Tomac deserves the title... Assuming he doesn't crash in the next two races.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, DethWshBkr_ said:

Why not?   The only reason Tomac won is because the only other fast guy wasn't there.  How many races did Tomac win while Roczen was in?  

Exactly.  

Not sure. But I do think Roczen did have an effect on Tomac at least early on. Also in outdoors last year Tomac had a lot of seconds to Roczen.

Why not?   The only reason Tomac won is because the only other fast guy wasn't there.  How many races did Tomac win while Roczen was in?  

Exactly.  

If you can't keep it on two wheels then you are riding over your head. I could probably go faster than Roczen (and totally out of control) for a short section of a MX track. Does that mean that he should have an * by his MX titles too, because I wasn't there?

How many races did he win while I was there?

Exactly.

Most ridiculous argument ever.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DethWshBkr_ said:

Exactly.  

Haha, yeah haulin' ass had nothing to do with Tomac winning, and winning, and winning, and winning, etc. The asterisk belongs to Roczen.  *Season ending injury, winning a championship is about staying on the bike & being fast.