Rekluse clutch install problems

I have installed a new exp rekluse clutch on my 2009 KTM 530EXC and I cannot get the clutch to engage at all. The install consisted of the exp plates and the new slave cylinder. The instructions had me reuse 6 of the existing clutch & friction plates. I bleed the clutch several time to make sure there was no air. Not mater the gain setting the clutch does not engage. What could be going on?

Go back over the instructions carefully.  On my bike I had to re-use all but one of the fibers, but the rekluse came with all its own steels.  On some bikes you have to measure the stack of plates to be sure it's the proper thickness, maybe your stack is too thin or missing a plate?  

Is the problem that the bike won't move, or that the clutch won't release (stuck in gear)?  

• Like 1

This kit has me using (6) of the existing steel and friction plates.The bike is stuck in gear. I didn't see any judder spring but that's what a buddy told me to look for too. I'm going to tear it down again today and keep an eye out for that spring but instructions don't mention it either.

ok, so I removed the judder spring and spring plate Both are on 1/8th wide. Realized that the first friction plate is narrower than the others and that should be the first one but now there is a gap between the top of pack and the pressure plate. note sure it should be there and Rekluse is off today... so I'll try and see what happens

Clutch works! For those of you that may have this problem the issue was that the clutch pack was too large. Even though Rekluse instructions do not specifically state to remove the judder spring and disk but it references to put it back and remove the first friction disk if there is excessive squealing. I also noticed that the first friction disk I put in wasn't the first one in on the OEM pack. That disk is slightly thinner.

All in all not bad for a first time, I ended up installing the slave cylinder twice, bleed it twice and installed the clutch pack twice so it took an extra couple of hours over the two days that I found time to work on it.