New 2017 250XC coolant leak

I have a coolant leak on my new 250XC that appeared to be coming from the top of the short rad hose that goes from the bottom of the T shaped pipe in the frame to the top of the cylinder head. The hose itself seemed to be too short so I had the dealer provide me a new one which did end up being slightly longer. After installing the new hose it's still leaking. It's hard to see exactly where but fluid appears from on the bottom of the tube facing the front of the bike. I am guessing the leak is somewhere on that T fitting inside the frame and it runs down the outside of the aluminum tube and onto the outside of the hose. Anyone else have this issue or have a solution for it?  Bike is out of the 30 day warranty.

I am thinking of ordering the Samcosport frame T piece as it's a one piece design and thus has less points to leak from. https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/965/55656/SamcoSport-Frame-T-Piece-Hose?v=13118

Pretty bummed to have a brand new bike I paid almost 11K for (Canadian) that is causing me to miss the first race of my series this weekend.

The metal tube you connect the hose to screws into the top part. There should be some sealer on the threads when new. KTM have a special tool which goes inside the bottom of the tube to tighten it but we got away with using a rag (not to mark the bottom of the tube) and a set of water pump pliers to tighten it. Bob.