Fred Andrews Joins GasGas

April 26th, 2017 – Torrot GasGas NA is pleased to announce that Ohio’s Fred Andrew is joining the GasGas team as a brand ambassador. Mr. Andrews is well known in the off-road racing world, with a GNCC championship in 1993, 25 GNCC wins, and multiple Hare Scramble championships. We are happy to tap into Fred’s wealth of knowledge and experience to further promote and grow the GasGas Brand. Watch for Fred and his EC300 at local Ohio events in the near future!

“Part of moving forward is creating a great team to support our efforts, and Fred is a perfect fit to help us get GasGas where we would all like to see it. Fred’s past as a racer and seasoned industry professional brings us the knowledge and experience we strive for.” Mark Berg of GasGas stated.

“I feel that GasGas has chosen the right direction with their new structure in the US, and that I have a lot that I can give to the off-road community and GasGas both.” Fred Andrews commented. “When the opportunity arose to partner with GasGas, it seemed like the perfect fit.”

Fred.jpg

Edited by Rod.Overstreet
  • Like 1