AER 48 Fork inner Coating Wear Issues (scoring)

I have a 2017 KTM 250 SX-F with 12.2 hours on it. I went to change the seals on the front forks per the maintenance schedule dictated by the owners manual. I soon found that my fork chrome plating is scored up to the point that if I run my thumb nail over it I can feel it. Has any one else ran in to the same type of wear?????? I called KTM North American Head Quarters and they seemed surprised by the wear on my forks. Stay tuned to see if they will be willing to fix the coating issue.

20170426_200436.jpg

They feel fine, but it is only a matter of time before that coating delaminates. So I sent my suspension out to WP seeking help. It sucks because I only have 12 hours on the forks

7 hours ago, RichPorras said:

They feel fine, but it is only a matter of time before that coating delaminates. So I sent my suspension out to WP seeking help. It sucks because I only have 12 hours on the forks

:'( that hurts me inside XD 

Was riding this weekend with my brand new suspension 4cs set up by Mike over at MP1 here in Canada, loved it until i felt them sticking and not rebounding. was so pissed off i cut my ride short because they were a hit and miss, sometimes they would compress and sometimes they wouldn't. I packed it up and was ready to get them sent back to him to get them torn down. 

Found out just as i was taking them off to send out that my father had (that morning before out ride) replaced the front wheel bearings and since he didn't wear his god damn glasses he tightened one of the fork legs all the way up as far as the axle could go and it made them pivot in. What a waste.......Well lesson learned for the old guy ;D