Glen Helen outdoors testing

57 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

Wasn't that kid from MCR supposed to get that Geico ride?

McAdoo. Still not sure if he is 100%. I think it was some wrist issues from an SX practice crash. Geico staying strong with the injury bug. 

I would have loved to see the 10 sec prior to Plessinger pulling Zach Bell up that hill. Either AP railed that corner or Bell bobbled because that yammi pulled the hell out of Bell's 450. I hope Zach stays healthy. He's been killing it in the Big6 GP series and his team has provided support for the first 3 nationals. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
McAdoo. Still not sure if he is 100%. I think it was some wrist issues from an SX practice crash. Geico staying strong with the injury bug. 

I would have loved to see the 10 sec prior to Plessinger pulling Zach Bell up that hill. Either AP railed that corner or Bell bobbled because that yammi pulled the hell out of Bell's 450. I hope Zach stays healthy. He's been killing it in the Big6 GP series and his team has provided support for the first 3 nationals. 

About 3/4 up you can start to see how the big bike starts to even it out despite how much faster ap was going at the start.
  • Like 1