01 YZ426f suspension

Hey everybody so last year I upgraded from a 1981 xr250r to a 2001 yz426f and I really like the new bikes extra power but I do a lot of tight trail riding in the mountains which the 81 worked excellent for but the 426 has some issues, the fork suspension is too stiff I'm 5'11 190 lbs and I have already adjusted all the clickers out as far as they will go anybody got any suggestions on what springs to buy to fix this problem? Also I'm pulling on the clutch way to much top end is to high I bought a 13 tooth front sprocket last week stock is 14/49 I believe but I haven't had a chance put it on and try it out, do you think this will fix my problem or will I need to go bigger on the back too. Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks. And if your wondering why I bought a MX bike for tight mountain trails it's because I knew a guy in a really tight spot who sold me the bike for 750 and the bikes in pretty damn good shape.

The YZ426 was and is a purpose-built MX bike.  That's your first problem.  That includes the fact that it has a close ratio gearbox with a high first and a low 5th. One fix for that part is to swap in the complete transmission from a WR426, but that's pricey.  As an alternative, you can go with the 13 and add two to the rear.  You'll need to learn some throttle finesse in either case, because the YZ is much quicker off idle that the WR.

IF you elect to stay with the manual decompression setup, you can mellow that response by advancing the exhaust cam one tooth, which essentially duplicates WR cam timing.

MX suspension is stiffer than off-road stuff, for one, and for the other, the '98-'03 fork really wasn't very good in the first place, but a competent suspension guy can fix that.  What you can do yourself is to dump the fork oil, get some fresh 5wt, and run the oil level at about 125mm.  The original springs, if that's what in it, should be alright.