places to ride in or around new bern nc

hey I live in new bern NC and I'm looking for somewhere to ride I prefer trails does anyone know somewhere where I can ride..thanks

hey I live in new bern NC and I'm looking for somewhere to ride I prefer trails does anyone know somewhere where I can ride..thanks

We have a group of trail riders in Wilmington, NC and like to go to various places to ride, welcome to join whenever we go somewhere. We frequent Busco, Cape Fear MX, NCMP, Outback MX Park, Battery Park MX, and Uwharrie, and plan to check out Brushy Mountain and hopefully make a trip to Hatfield McCoy Trails in the early fall. Always open to other places of you have some places near you in mind!

Shoot me a PM and I will add you to our Facebook messenger group for invitations to ride!

Bikes in the group are YZ250X's, KTM250XC, KTM250XCF's, KTM350XCF, CRF230F, HUSKY125 2t... We pay on the tanks a little but primarily like fast flowing trails!

Chris

We have a group of trail riders in Wilmington, NC and like to go to various places to ride, welcome to join whenever we go somewhere. We frequent Busco, Cape Fear MX, NCMP, Outback MX Park, Battery Park MX, and Uwharrie, and plan to check out Brushy Mountain and hopefully make a trip to Hatfield McCoy Trails in the early fall. Always open to other places of you have some places near you in mind!

Shoot me a PM and I will add you to our Facebook messenger group for invitations to ride!

Bikes in the group are YZ250X's, KTM250XC, KTM250XCF's, KTM350XCF, CRF230F, HUSKY125 2t... We pay on the tanks a little but primarily like fast flowing trails!

Chris

Hey Chris,

Does your invite to FB messenger app still applicable?

Always looking for riding buddies for Uwharrie and such.

Thanks,,

Caleb