WHAT CHANNEL ARE THE AMA NATIONAL ON

Well I am switching from Dish to Spectrum (I hate both of them) and need to know what channel to get in package.  They were on MAV-TV  NBC Sports evt  got to make sure I get the right one

Well I am switching from Dish to Spectrum (I hate both of them) and need to know what channel to get in package.  They were on MAV-TV  NBC Sports evt  got to make sure I get the right one

Yeah I forgot. Moto 1 is on Mav and Moto 2 is on nbc sports. Might change this year not sure

it's listed on the NBC Sports webb site just no times...or format...which motos, etc

First two rounds will be live on NBCSN.

Next two rounds, moto 1 will be shown on MAV (hu?!), then the 2nd motos on NBC

Next round, moto 1 will be MAV, then 2nd moto 250s will be on NBC, 2nd moto 450s will be on FS2 the next day, and NBCSN three days later.

The remaining rounds will be shown sometime, on some channel.   Perhaps the first 10 minutes on 1 channel, then the remaining 20 minutes + 2 laps on some obscure channel than can only be viewed from the west side of your state on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.  At 3:00 am.

Of course, if competitive eating, or a game of darts decides to get a bit frisky, MX will be bumped, and when that friskiness dies down, they will "resume the race in progress".   So, you may get to see 10th place cross the finish line, and that's about it.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, DethWshBkr_ said:

First two rounds will be live on NBCSN.

Next two rounds, moto 1 will be shown on MAV (hu?!), then the 2nd motos on NBC

Next round, moto 1 will be MAV, then 2nd moto 250s will be on NBC, 2nd moto 450s will be on FS2 the next day, and NBCSN three days later.

The remaining rounds will be shown sometime, on some channel.   Perhaps the first 10 minutes on 1 channel, then the remaining 20 minutes + 2 laps on some obscure channel than can only be viewed from the west side of your state on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.  At 3:00 am.

Of course, if competitive eating, or a game of darts decides to get a bit frisky, MX will be bumped, and when that friskiness dies down, they will "resume the race in progress".   So, you may get to see 10th place cross the finish line , and that's about it.

:thumbsup::lol:^^