Red Dog White Water, Deja Voodoo Foresthill Ride report 4/29

Awesome day today,  Rode my first 40+ mile loop, alone but there were a few riders around too.    DIRT and Red ROCKS and Sweet FH water crossings every where.     Did all most all the lower trails, 4, 1, 2, and 3's     Loop 4 was rocking fun

IMG_5531.JPG

IMG_5505 - Copy.JPG

IMG_5489 - Copy.JPG

IMG_5507 - Copy.JPG

• Like 1

I totally got the fever, want to ride tomoorow again.  

IMG_5539.JPG

IMG_5543.JPG

IMG_5510 - Copy.JPG

IMG_5533.JPG

IMG_5522 - Copy.JPG

IMG_5544.JPG

• Like 2

I am a red dog and ready for mo Foresthill.   Next week,  taken on 5, the queen of the sierras

IMG_5512 - Copy.JPG

IMG_5538.JPG

IMG_5530.JPG

IMG_5500 - Copy.JPG

IMG_5514.JPG

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 2

I'm stoked. We gotta get out there.

Was it all clear?  No downed trees?  Nothing your folding saw couldn't handle?

Edited by superslyko
  • Like 1

one big tree on 1. I swear that tree is either tye same tree or same spot as years ago. you could bulldog around. but it was a tuff long bulldog route and being alone I turned around

IMG_5493.JPG

Edited by bigbob

scott. that old photo I have of you on your XR 400 with the #5 front plate crossing the deep water....... there is a bridge there now with a big 5 mph sign. Slyko is historic.

The Dinosaurs are historic.  I'm Super! ;)

Edited by superslyko

8 minutes ago, still2smokin said:

Nice , my Sunday has cleared up and I plan on heading up to FH for a Sunday morning mellow ride and .......

just like Bigbob , I plan on tying a string to the truck so I never get far from camp  ;)

I'd like to join you, but ride 5&6 but I have to put new screens in my windows because my cat gets out. #ultimate #excuse

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, still2smokin said:

Nice , my Sunday has cleared up and I plan on heading up to FH for a Sunday morning mellow ride and .......

just like Bigbob , I plan on tying a string to the truck so I never get far from camp  ;)

My wife says I can go... but then she talks about yard work she wants my help on.....   Give me some few minutes tonight to work the idea.  What time will you stage?  

Edited by bigbob

3 hours ago, superslyko said:

The Dinosaurs are historic.  I'm Super! ;)

yeah I know,   YamahaGinger and I are historic....

Edited by bigbob

14 minutes ago, the Riddler. said:

I'd like to join you, but ride 5&6 but I have to put new screens in my windows because my cat gets out. #ultimate #excuse

That's the plan .

BS......Screens are for people without AC .

If the house you bought is even close to Sac it already has AC guaranteed and you don't need screens ....

thought you were one of those heat loving donkey people bruh ?

5 minutes ago, still2smokin said:

That's the plan .

BS......Screens are for people without AC .

If the house you bought is even close to Sac it already has AC guaranteed and you don't need screens ....

thought you were one of those heat loving donkey people bruh ?

We got a new AC unit, too cheap to turn it on tho... 

As for the heat, I'm the worst. The Riddler turns to a wossie ????

• Like 1

I'm going to be riding FH tomorrow if anyone is heading out. White ram 1500 with an old ktm300 and my dog. Say what's up let's put in some miles! Staging at sugar pine around 101493522911231.jpeg

• Like 2

I want to do all of loop 5 lower, dog leg and upper loop.   If not tomorrow then next week

• Like 1

Loop 5 was impassable last weekend. Snow drifts and downed trees. Snow has probably melted off a bit although it was all on the north slope in the gulleys. Trees though, very possible it's not cleared as of yet. 

• Like 3

Loop 5 was impassable last weekend. Snow drifts and downed trees. Snow has probably melted off a bit although it was all on the north slope in the gulleys. Trees though, very possible it's not cleared as of yet. 

Will try and find my folding saw tonight, haven't seen in since last spring tho...
  • Like 1