KTM team tactics,liked Decoster til now!

2 minutes ago, firstplacephoto said:

Cetainly Decoster made Musquin fake an issue so Dungy would win,and extra 3 points,too bad Musquin didnt race til end!

Yeah, but just like Grant last week.. so if you add the whole thing up it is 9 up instead of 6... not gonna matter....

This happens all the time in racing, F1, nascar, it's all the same... 

Still, it's not like Decoster made TOmac ....CHOKE

• Like 5

I don't think it was team orders, I think Marvin dumped the win to help Ryan on his own.  It was a good career move.  No way does Marvin want to see Ryan lose the championship by 3 points. Ryan owes him a win.

MoBster Energy Supercross in New Jersey

image.jpeg

Edited by Kev_XR
Add image
  • Like 4

Bottom line is if Dungey wins the championship by >3 points it is not an issue... I like Tomac, but, this was his doing... can't blame anyone else...

Who knows, maybe Dungey has an issue in Vegas... it's not over yet...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

I don't think it was team orders, I think Marvin dumped the win to help Ryan on his own.  It was a good career move.

DUUUHH!

Make that >2 points, cause Hill pulled over for his teammate to give Tomac an extra point. 

EDIT: I was wrong. Some other green bike pulled over. Bad tactics by Team Green. A win for Tomac is a win for the team, and for Grant.

Edited by LSHD
  • Like 1

It is just as much about the brand as it is about the Rider. Marvin is smart enough to know that his place on the team right now is to be the Wing Man. KTM rules. Dungey 3 time Champ. Thanks for playing.  

• Like 5

Make that >2 points, cause Hill pulled over for his teammate to give Tomac an extra point. 

What are talking about???? Grant (To mac's teammate) finished ahead of him. He did not let up one bit.

30 minutes ago, firstplacephoto said:

Cetainly Decoster made Musquin fake an issue so Dungy would win,and extra 3 points,too bad Musquin didnt race til end!

"If" there were team orders, and there is no proof there is... then they would have been the right call to make.  I would have issued some.

Nonetheless, this is all on Tomac.  He screwed up.. twice.    He had the lead, then lost it.     

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rich_Bing said:

What are talking about???? Grant (To mac's teammate) finished ahead of him. He did not let up one bit.

My bad. Someone green pulled over right at the finish jump. What this proves is that Grant is a dick and Team Green screwed up royally. 

• Like 1

My bad. Someone green pulled over right at the finish jump. What this proves is that Grant is a dick and Team Green screwed up royally. 

That was the 151, Tedder I think
  • Like 2

No it shows he has higher morals than some.

Marvin let him by, that's a fact. He slowed down all over the place on the last 2 laps and Dungey still couldn't get by so he simply pulled over. The worst part is that it wasn't necessary. It doesn't really matter who called the play, the play happened. Tomac choked the big one. What a disappointment as it could have been a race for the ages. Grant had no way of actually knowing what was going on or else he might have simply stopped and let Tomac get another point. For Tomac to win the championship, somebody at the green team will have to take Dungey out at Vegas. I really doubt that that's going to happen...Dungey wins it.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Rich_Bing said:

No it shows he has higher morals than some.

this week maybe... not last week... he could not get out of the way fast enuf...

• Like 1