KTM SX-F 250 06

I bought a KTM SX-F 250 06 model not long ago, been on 3 rides since bought but ever since the first ride if you drop it or fall off on the carby side the bike refuses to start, and I do enduro tracks with it as I am only young and cannot hold up a 250 EXC-F I'm left with this bike it runs good once you get it going but it's a pain trying to start it if you are going up a hill and having to sit there for 20-30 minutes kickstarting it, is there anyway to fix it that doesn't involve a engine rebuild??

Float level too high ?

Could be I'm only just starting riding and so idk what that is but I'll see thanks

Does the bike come with a hot start lever? if so use it everytime when the engine is warm. Also, if you haven't, clean the carb and it should help. 

I will try the hot start next time I go riding but I don't really want to pull the bike apart if I can help it but I will see
Thanks

Sounds like you need to adjust the carb maybe air/fuel screw. That's why I switched to fuel injection because I got sick of jetting and carb issues on my ktm150sx. I could never get it perfect but if you can get your bike carb adjusted for where you ride I'm sure your bike will start quick. Or it could be a valve adjustment.

3 hours ago, Dirtshark808 said:

Sounds like you need to adjust the carb maybe air/fuel screw. That's why I switched to fuel injection because I got sick of jetting and carb issues on my ktm150sx. I could never get it perfect but if you can get your bike carb adjusted for where you ride I'm sure your bike will start quick. Or it could be a valve adjustment.

Oh you can't ever get it perfect no way. But you  can get it pretty dang close to ;D