Eli & Red

Didn't bother him last week.

Thing is, the exact same thing "Could" happen to Dungey next week.   He doesn't mentally crack, but crap happens.    He could get another horrendous start, and Tomac could holeshot.   9 points can go away in 1 race EASY.

There is a reason there is a #1 plate on Dungey's bike, and there is a reason the Greatest Of All Time CONSTANTLY talks with great respect about the guy.

• Like 5

Just watched it. 450 main was a real flop. Looked like ET3 was never comfortable that night, crashed and got the willies for the rest of the main... real sad to see.

• Like 1

9 points is a huge gap to cover with 1 race left when you are talking about 2 of the best riders in the sport at this time.

I'll call it now, "congrats on your 4th championship Ryan Dungey, this was a hard fought effort and a cool head with some lady luck helped earn your title."

It would take a significant amount of bad luck for Dungey, aka "Mr Consistency" to lose the championship at this deep into the season. Not impossible, but statistically, highly unlikely.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BushPig said:

Just watched it. 450 main was a real flop. Looked like ET3 was never comfortable that night, crashed and got the willies for the rest of the main... real sad to see.

Nah it wasn't sad at all, that's life,  that's, racing,  so far Dungey is the better man. Whoever wins deserves it over the others.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Nah it wasn't sad at all, that's life,  that's, racing,  so far Dungey is the better man. Whoever wins deserves it over the others.  

This isnt a binary discussion where if I think its a shame ET crashed out means I wanted to see Dungey lose lol. The result I would have liked to see was Dunge #1 havin to work his ass off, Tomac #2, Musquin #3.

Cant believe he lost the front! What do you think about "the pass" ? Seems Musquin could have easily been the better man?

5 minutes ago, BushPig said:

This isnt a binary discussion where if I think its a shame ET crashed out means I wanted to see Dungey lose lol. The result I would have liked to see was Dunge #1 havin to work his ass off, Tomac #2, Musquin #3.

Cant believe he lost the front! What do you think about "the pass" ? Seems Musquin could have easily been the better man?

I think when coop pulled over for JMart half the people (at least) who are bitching now we're A Okay with ithat, nowe theyre mad because it didn't work in their favor.   That's what teammates are for, I didn't bitch when it happened  to Musquin and those folks should get the sand out of their vajajay's.  

You guys know who you are!

• Like 4

When Tomac fell over and looked like he had trouble getting on his bike and starting it, that is the moment Tomac lost the Championship. Mathmatically Tomac has a chance, but don't count on it.

The only way Dungey loses would be if he gets a DNF.  No way he finishes and gets worse than 4th.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, redrider144 said:

The only way Dungey loses would be if he gets a DNF.  No way he finishes and gets worse than 4th.

Anything is possible!!!

I'll agree highly unlikely,  but still possible nonetheless. 

18 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Anything is possible!!!

I'll agree highly unlikely,  but still possible nonetheless. 

He could easily come from a dead last start to 4th.  Plenty of white & orange KTMs out on the track to move over for him.  

Only a mechanical can keep him out now.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

I'm still open to a Dungey vs Tomac bet that you boys were offering?? I'll take Dungey for the big win of course.

• Like 2

Not sure. But it looked Tomac like he took a good hit to the ribs with his handlebar on the way down. He just seemed too out of it while he was getting going again for something to not be wrong.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BBA said:

I'm still open to a Dungey vs Tomac bet that you boys were offering?? I'll take Dungey for the big win of course.

Haha.  M1G and I have already stepped up.  It's somebody else's turn right?  Who wants a horsey ride on the BBA-go-round?

Clearly Tomac will get his revenge in the outdoors!

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, RockerYZWR said:

I didn't know Decoster was powerful enough to order a Team Green rider to crash out and let the champ through. Scary.

That's the reason he's called "The Man"!!!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Haha.  M1G and I have already stepped up.  It's somebody else's turn right?  Who wants a horsey ride on the BBA-go-round?

Clearly Tomac will get his revenge in the outdoors!

HMMM maybe you want to bet the first six months of next year on the Tomaxcavator?

• Like 1