Big Time Wrestling Fakeness has come to KTM

WOW! They had me fooled for a minute when Musquin passed Dungy, but of course they made him slow down then basically pull over to make sure he won.  That about sums it up.  Was hoping for a tight race next week but it will be boring and Dungy will be crowned.    

• Like 2

It was so obvious Moose-can pulled over on the last lap. What surprised me was he challenged Dungey. You think he would have stayed in second even though he was faster than Dungey. No doubt team orders were brought up way before the race. I still had a great time at the race. Seemed like a decent size crowd.

• Like 2

Just what this forum needs, another thread from the butthurt Tomacs about the Marv's move.  THERE ARE ALREADY 2 THREADS ON THIS ALREADY WORN OUT SUBJECT!

• Like 2

48a4de5ebadb4b329933627beb9d5c8f.jpg

The op's post reminds me of what some of you look like without your helmets on.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kenhawg said:

WOW! They had me fooled for a minute when Musquin passed Dungy, but of course they made him slow down then basically pull over to make sure he won.  That about sums it up.  Was hoping for a tight race next week but it will be boring and Dungy will be crowned.    

KTM is not in the business to make you happy. They are in business to win Championships. If having Marvin miss a rut is what it takes then so be it. 

Dungey Time!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cjjeepercreeper said:

Just what this forum needs, another thread from the butthurt Tomacs about the Marv's move.  THERE ARE ALREADY 2 THREADS ON THIS ALREADY WORN OUT SUBJECT!

Make that 3.  I just started one.  :p

• Like 3