Need bike advice

Hi there I would like to get back into riding again. My only bike I had was a Cr60 haven't rode in over 20 years. I'm thinking of getting a Cr 125 from the 90s as I grew up, 80s and 90s and remembering those bikes. I was wondering are they reliable bikes are parts available, are they good bikes. Should I stay completely away from these bikes. My height is 5feet5 about 170 pounds, would a 125 be good size for me since I haven't rode in a long time. What are the best 2 strokes bikes from the 90s to present. I'm looking to ride once a week for pleasure, any info would be appreciated 

They are all good bikes if condition is like good. Pick your favorite color and start riding again :ride: try to find one tight and in good shape  . But 96-present yz125 is my choice even tho I raced Kawasakis at that time

Edited by Motox367

You're the right size to ride a 125. Find the newest, best kept one that you can afford.

Honda and Yamaha are probably the best supported for OEM and aftermarket parts.  

While some of us have sentimental attachment for dirtbikes of are youth,

'80-'90s era bikes are often best left to just memories rather than riding.

Spend more time riding rather than restoring and wrenching,

if you want something reliable, that old of a bike will have to be torn down, inspected and likely rebuilt from the ground up.

Parts availability is always a concern, and it will cost the same to fix up as a 10 year newer bike will.

Edited by mlatour

Thanks guys for the info so far, what do you recommend when buying a 125 2stroke bike what make and any   Specific Years any info would be great