Help Drz400sm won't start!

Hey guys really need some advice. I parked my bike in the garage the other day running just fine, but today when I went to hop on it it would not start. It turns over like a top, but won't even try to start. 

List of things I have tried.

i removed the spark plug and replaced it. Also made sure I had spark.

i tried spraying starter fluid inside carb with no result. 

I removed both the clutch and kickstand safety. 

I also just tried roll starting it. It was turning over but once again did not even try to start up.

please help I do not know what else to try or check thanks!

you didnt mention the neutral switch its not in gear right? more than once ive killed a battery chugging on it with the stand down and it in gear lol .. you have some contradictory data there though .. you have spark - but you dont .. it should have at least hit a few licks with the starter fluid if you had spark ..

That's exactly why I am so confused. lol I can pull the plug out and stick it to the side of the engine and I have a nice blue arch. But I have tried starter fluid in the intake and didn't get anything! Then I even poured a cap full of gas into the cylinder, stuck the plug back in a nothing. I was thinking maybe the timing is off? 

Did you check the position of the kill switch right above the starter button,next to the throttle?If it's not in the "run" position the motor will crank but not start.

I wish that was it lol would a bad stator cause turning over but not starting?

I bought a used DRZ that didn't run of eBay once.
Tried starter fluid, nothing
Replaced the pilot, nothing.
Removed the fuel screw and blew out the pilot circuit again, BINGO! It immediately fired up and ran like new.

Is your plug wet? If it's dry they you're not getting any fuel.

My plug was wet so I'm pretty sure I am getting fuel. Also, i poured gas straight into the cylinder and it didn't fire off. What about it just being extremely flooded? 

It was gas in my oil. I turned the petcock to prime instead of res the other day thanks for all the help guys! 

Yea I guess the float was stuck open is why it dumped so much gas in the engine