Hows my plug looks? 2017 crf230f

Changed out my main jet from 115 to a 118 and the pilot from a 42 to 45. I am at 6k elevation and it's still pretty cold here. Not sure what the needle is set at, it's a brand new bike and I nearly stripped the link arm screw trying to get the philips head out of there on top of the carb, what gives? I may need to actually drill it out somehow at this point. Anyways, it seems to be running pretty good. I noticed the plug looks a little dark at the end, any insight here? I noticed that my first few initial rides that when opening it up, it seems to Rev quite a bit before gaining power, is this normal for this bike? It's a 2017 crf230f. Thanks everybody!

Liam20170430_191606.jpg

Thanks for the quick response, I have removed the baffle. I will get the jis 2 driver and hopefully that may be able to get it out if I haven't already damaged it to bad. I was thinking to go ahead and get the older '05 needle and go from there.

You need to read the jetting / plug check article by world famous engineer Gordon Jennings....

It's the ONLY accepted method of plug reading for performance tuning

That jetting will not work if you have the highly restrictive exhaust baffle in place.

The baffle is removed. I'll look into the reading suggested on the plug. Thanks!