FMF 4.1 with or without quietcore/spark arrestor (power wise)

Is there any power differences for an fmf 4.1 with the quiet core/spark arrest, vs without these? Or is it just sound difference? After installing the exhaust i started the bike without these inserts installed, and it sounded really good. Didn't get to ride with it like this however. Then i put the spark arrestor in. And it still sounded good but didn't have the same feel to it (just from the sounds). Is this just purely a sounds difference, or is there any power difference between the two (insert in vs no insert). Obviously due to physics there is a power difference. You cant reduce sounds without reducing power output. But is it in any way noticeable, or so small that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference other than the sound.

Also this was on a 2009 wr250f with a fmf mega bomb, but i don't believe this topic is much bike related so i posted it here.

Thanks

Edited by Yamiha97

My 4.1 came with 2 inserts. A spark arrestor screen that is really short and the noise reducer core also with a spark arrestor. I put the smaller spark arrestor only in this weekend but did not get a chance to ride it. It sounded the same. Why don't you just try it? It literally takes 30 seconds to install/remove the insert.

25 minutes ago, mikedabike said:

My 4.1 came with 2 inserts. A spark arrestor screen that is really short and the noise reducer core also with a spark arrestor. I put the smaller spark arrestor only in this weekend but did not get a chance to ride it. It sounded the same. Why don't you just try it? It literally takes 30 seconds to install/remove the insert.

Mine didn't come with the smaller spark arrestor screen. It came with the quiet core, which just reduced the size of the hole at the end. And the spark arrestor with quiet core. I need the spark arrestor however. Was looking at buying just the smaller screen spark arrestor without the quiet core, but wanted to ask here first to see if it makes any difference at all.