After milling the head it has been suggested to run a higher octane fuel. I was looking for the VP 110 and can only find VP T4 in my area. It says it is for modern 4 stokes but is 110 octane, Can I run this in the 2 stroke motor? The cost to ship the VP 110 to my door step is more than it cost! Thanks!

Can you find 100LL aviation fuel in your area?  Much cheaper and will do the job.  You can run T4, but it's unleaded and oxygenated.  The fact that it's slightly oxygenated isn't a big deal, just tune for it, but leaded fuel is a big benefit of running race gas.  I would try to find something else.

I was able to get some 105 AV gas at a local airport. Not sure if it's leaded or not or if it's oxygenated but will check the jetting before I race it! Now I just need it to stop raining here in the Midwest! Thanks!

I run 100LL from the airport here in town.  I toyed with the idea of mixing pump/110 race gas to get approx. 100 octane but even without shipping prices it was still more cost effective to get AV gas.  Then I went to order some and they wanted over $100 for shipping!  F that.  But the $60 fuel price drew me in.....

If the fuel is blue it's 100ll, it's not oxygenated and is leaded, about the same amount of lead as vp110.

Ive been running 100ll mixed 40:1 for woods racing with good results in my cr and KX. trying it now in my new 300 tx and will try an even leaner ratio as the motor calls for it and i am told with AV fuel you can run leaner jetting then usual