300 xc hour meter issue

Anyone please help me!! 

I'm showing a little wrench looking icon on my 17 300xc? any idea what this is?KTM corperate will not help and i dont have a local dealer for help either? can anyone tell me what the icon means? 

Shouldn't mean anything.  It could just be the symbol for maintenance hours. The hour meter is not adjustable and nothing can be reset.  There is no type of warning system , its just an hour meter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

Shouldn't mean anything.  It could just be the symbol for maintenance hours. The hour meter is not adjustable and nothing can be reset.  There is no type of warning system , its just an hour meter.

Thanks man, a friend of mine has a 300 husky 17 and it never showed on his. mine sits at 50 hours and i just put way to much time and money in my bike to have a issue. when you pay as much as you do for bikes these days, it just worries you a little. I'm not one of those guys that can buy a new bike every year so i meticulously take care of mine.

On my 17 300xc there is a rubber button on the underside of the meter.   I have no idea what it does but guessing reset.  Maybe give it a try?